CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Mormon Diet Cookbook

I hope no one minds that I changed the blog design. I figured no one else would since Marie made the blog. This one is kind of plant-y, per the new diet. Speaking of, my friends mom has been doing this diet for about five years because she's been fighting her husbands prostate cancer, and she has other health problems that she has solved with it as well. She recommended this cookbook:


The Mormon Diet Cookbook. It isn't all totally vegan but has easy places to substitute. I hear the recipes are really good.
By the way, I also posted that picture from my shower, of lots of the Curtis women. I wish you could see it better! AND, for the record, anyone who really wants to eat what Marie's cooking can come to dinner at my house, since that is where most of her meals end up. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cool - do you have this book? I'd love to check it out.